Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day... what a great day! I love my job as mom. I can't wait for the summer when I can be a full-time mom. I'm glad that we take this day to honor our moms. My mom is the best. She is such a help to us. She is my biggest fan and I always know I can rely on her. We spent some time with Grant's mom on Mother's Day. She is such a sweet person. I'm so glad that Grant had such a wonderful mom to train him right! :) He is an amazing husband and father.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules Vern! You are so cute. I love all of Parker's pix. He's so LONG! Not that I'm surprised...poor Zack is going to be a midget! I really hope I get to see you sometime in the next 10 years! I miss you! Looks like things are going great. Still keepin' in real with the space pj's and spoon? Lovin' it!