Saturday, September 12, 2009

Surgery and Karin's visit

I had surgery on my feet at the end of July. I had 4 toes straightened. The knuckles were arthritic and bent and uncomfortable- hammer toes. This was my first post-op appointment and Parker was scared for me. My mom stayed with us for 4 days to take care of me and Parker during the day and then Grant took over during the weekend, then she came back for several days until Karin came.


Karin was also a big help with Parker. I was worried that she would be completely bored since I couldn't really walk to do anything fun, but we had a great visit that went way too quickly.Love these smiles!

My feet are pretty healed up now. The tops of my four toes are still very sensitive near the incisions. I cannot wear real shoes yet. I stocked up on all kinds of flip flops. I was afraid of starting the school year in flip flops, but found some fancier ones for under $2 each. Score!

0 comments: