Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Toys

1. Mr. Potato Head

Aunt Wendy opened the toy-filled trunk of her car on Thanksgiving & said take what you want. We are so lucky to get all the hand-me-downs! Parker has been having so much fun with his Mr. Potato Heads. We have kept most of the other toys for his Christmas presents. I have only bought him one thing.
Love this picture! I really want to take some photography classes and want to learn how to edit, but I was pretty happy with how these turned out. I thought the lighting was good (for once) in our living room.

Trying one on for size

2. Parker Train
Karin sent him this train for his birthday. I love when he brings me one and tells me the letter. Such a creative gift!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That train is adorable! Do you just buy the letters you need to go on top if it? That is super creative! I got Eli Mr. Potato head for Christmas too. I think he will love it.

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

We have Mr. Potato head as well and our boys love it also. Got to love the classics.