Monday, April 12, 2010

More Easter

Dyeing Eggs


It was hard to get him to stop. We had some dyed fingers too.
Before the eggs went in the egg tree, cars filled it. Kind of artsy.

Is a ham supposed to look like this? This is the first ham I've ever cooked. It looked really unappetizing, but it tasted ok. A little dry.

Our pretty eggs in my egg tree.


Got our cool planters filled. Grant's mom got these for us last year. I love them!

I wonder what percentage of Easter Sundays have been dry in Oregon. I'm thinking 10%. Wish we could have done more outside Easter egg hunts/ activities, but we still had a great time.

1 comments:

William and Janelle Constanza said...

These pictures are so cute. I really like the planters! I might just have to find something similar. Love the egg tree bird's eye view shot.