Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oaks Park

Flying High with Mommy.
It was such a beautiful Saturday before Mother's Day after almost an entire month of rain. We wanted a day in the SUN, so we headed to Oaks Park to ride the rides.
Parker loves driving the cars and motorcycles.
He's in heaven!

Mommy and Parker on a boat ride.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I got to sleep in, was served breakfast in bed, got a wonderful card from Grant and Parker, talked to my mom, went to church and heard the Primary sing "Mother Dear, I Love You So!", and was spoiled the rest of the day. Grant got me a gift certificate for the spa and booked the appointment for the 20th. Can't wait! Ahhhhh.

I love being a Mother. Parker amazes me everyday. He is so smart, funny, sweet, loving, helpful, and is just so darn cute! I'm so happy to be his Mommy.

0 comments: