Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter! I love holidays! Isn't our little bunny so cute? I have a pink flower head band too that I want to take pictures of him in... a little Anne Geddes shot. Not sure if Grant will go for that. We have Easter plans with my mom at her house on Saturday and with our sister n' law Wendy's parents, Sally and Terry, on Sunday. That will be a fun packed house with the whole family. We are having so much fun with Parker. I am looking forward to my spring break next week. I wish Grant had the week off too. He's been off work for the past 6 weeks using all vacation and sick leave, so it might be awhile till we have a day off together. Parker and I will go downtown for lunch with him a couple of days. I plan on relaxing a little and getting a pedicure and manicure, and visiting with family and friends. I also have plans to clean out our closets of all of our big clothes. I want to have a garage sale sometime instead of giving all these nice clothes away. We have such a range of sizes. Grant lost 120 pounds and I lost 70. I still have a long way to go. Kind of frustrating to not find anything that fits you in your closet, but I love shopping and I love wearing smaller clothes! I'm not complaining. Our favorite easter treat we found has been a sugar free marshmellow bunny. Hard to find, but yummy!

6 comments:

Jill said...

What a cute little bunny! Julie, you need to have a girl next! :) I am so proud of you guys for losing all that weight. What an accomplishment! I have been working hard to lose weight too and it's not easy. I still want to lose about 10 more but my body is being stubborn! Keep up the good work!

Jill said...

What a cute bunny you have there. Hope you have a great Spring Break with your litttle one. Also congrats on the weight loss, I know how frustrating the multiple sizes in the closet goes, I'm really trying to drop one more size before my trip next month.

Julia said...

The cutest bunny I have ever seen!

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Parker looks so much like you Julie, what a cutie pie. I wish I could see him in person. Maybe next year.
I got rid of all my pregnancy clothes by putting them in the clothing recycling bin here. Germany recycles almost everything. I think they will turn it into carpet or something.
Jen

Jen said...

I am so glad that I found your blog off of Jill's blog! I knew that you were pregnant, but didn't hear what you had!! He is so cute! We are liking it here in Colorado, but I miss everyone in Tigard. Hope all is well. You can see my crazy life at http://ourallenfam.blogspot.com/ I am so happy for you and your new baby.

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Parker is such a cutie pie. He looks just like you Julie.
I got rid of all my pregnancy clothes as well. We are not planning on having any more. I think 2 boys will be handful enough. Love the pictures of Parker in his Easter outfit. Very cute.