Thursday, March 13, 2008

Parker 4 months

I've been back to work for a month now. Grant has been off and taking care of Parker. He would love to be a stay at home dad. Having lots of fun. After next week, Grant is back at work and then I have my spring break. I'm totally ready for it. Have a difficult class this year and just want to be home with my sweet baby.

We went to the Dr. yesterday. Parker weighed 16 pounds 6 ounces and is in the 75th percentile. He is 27.5 inches long and off the charts. He's grown 5 inches in just 4 months. Big boy. He rolled over for the first time right at the Dr.'s office. He rolled right off the table into my arms. It scared him and he cried. His shots made him cry even more. Poor guy.

Karin came for a visit. It was so great to have her here. We didn't do a lot, but it was just nice to be able to visit and have her meet Parker. I'm hoping to take a road trip to California and Utah this summer. Grant is using all his time off now, so we'll see if he gets to join us for much of it. I want more of my friends and family to meet Parker.

3 comments:

Swasey Times said...

I love the photos. He is such a beautiful baby. Good work. I sure hope you're in Utah during July because I'll be there!!! We'll have to have a mini family reunion or something. Wouldn't that be great? And I would love to meet my baby cousin!
Love, Melissa

Unknown said...

Julie, he is such a good looking baby! I am soooo happy for you and Grant! I hope to meet Parker and see you soon!
Love,
Polly

Jill said...

Shots are never fun. Eli just got his awful one year shots (MMR and chicken pox). Plus they had to poke his finger to check his iron and he HATED that! I would love to see you this summer and meet Parker! We should have a get together with all the cousins again. That was so much fun last time.