Friday, April 25, 2008

Nap time

Parker has three babysitters.... our friend Melissa from church, Aunt Kristen, and Grandma. My mom comes up on Thursday nights, sends us out on a date night, and watches Parker on Fridays. How lucky we are!!! Friday morning before I hopped in the shower I took this picture.
15 minutes later, I come into the living room to see this adorable sight. I got ready for work and they were still sound asleep. Apparently, they slept this way for 1 1/2 hrs.

So, my mom has done such a great job with Parker.... but, I may need to dress him in the morning.
He must know how ridiculous he looks. She said she forgot to button his onesie before putting on his pants when changing his diaper, so she just snapped it on the outside. I have such a problem with him looking like this. Good thing he didn't go out in public.

3 comments:

Swasey Times said...

Oh my gosh I laughed SO HARD!!!!!! That is so stinkin funny. You made my day.
Melissa

Hailey Vial said...

I love the photos, there is nothing better and taking naps with babies. It looks like he's an 80's dancer with his unitard on. Too funny!

Jill said...

That looks so hilarious! Poor kid. I love the pictures of them asleep on the couch. Very sweet.