Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW DAY!



This is our second day all snowed in. Yesterday we stayed in all day (even church was canceled). Today we ventured out a bit after layering up-- all the Portland area schools were closed. :) I hoped Parker would crawl around in the snow, taste it, and have fun, but he didn't like the cold so much. Maybe next year.


Grant broke off a small icicle for Parker and I to suck on. It was a beautiful day today--
cold and windy though.We made it to our favorite Thai restaurant for lunch and to the grocery store.

Last week Parker and I bought new argyle sweaters.


My funny boys.

3 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Cute movies! How do you three have snowclothes? I didn't know they sold them in Oregon. I love your argyle, very dapper! Merry Christmas, hope your enjoying your snow days...we are going crazy.

Julia said...

So fun you guys. That is cool that you both had the day off together. Where did you find snow suits in Oregon. That is funny. I love the video of Grant and Parker. The girls thought it was hilarious.

Veekfam said...

I bet you love it being out of school right before your Christmas break!! We're getting fun snow and I love it. Parker is such a handsome boy. Way to go!

Miss ya.