Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

He LOVED the calves. The greyish tan one was only 4 days old and part of the umbilical cord was still attached. They were so cute and weren't afraid of Parker at all.
Staring down the Mamma pig. He was nervous around her. She was huge and protective of her babies.
He had a good time with the chicks and wanted to climb in their pen with them.



Climbing up to the rafters. I'm really glad he came down by himself. I really didn't want to go up there.

He fed the cows hay and would tell them, "Eat, cow!"


On his first horse, Scout.

He did not want to pose for pictures and would not look at the camera for anything. How do people get nice pictures of their 2 year olds?!
He loved that the stem came right off!
He counted the pumpkins.


1 comments:

Jill said...

I am glad my 2 year old isn't the only one that hates to pose for pictures. That makes me feel better. I swear you have to catch them off guard. The last picture is super cute.