Sunday, November 15, 2009

2 year Photo Shoot



Grant was trying to show Parker how to stand still so Mommy could take his picture. It was QUITE challenging, but we got a few good shots. I must say that both of my boys are so cute!


After our photo shoot, we went to the mall to play at the kid's play area. We saw Santa! He's already visiting Tigard, Oregon! I just happened to bring my camera and they let me take my own pictures. We will go back for another photo shoot when Parker has changed out of his Fall outfit and into something more Christmas.



Parker liked Santa OK. No tears, but not a whole lot of smiles.

2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

Such darling photos!! So cute!

Jill said...

I love his little vest! So cute. That is great that he wasn't afraid of Santa. It's so embarassing when they freak out isn't it?