Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Parker!

I can't believe my little boy is 2! It is Sesame Street's 40th Birthday this year, so that became the theme. He loves Sesame Street, but Caillou and Thomas the Train are probably his first and second favorites.


Parker would open one present and immediately want to play with it. He was very happy with everything he got.
Parker and cousins Max, Molly, and Finn. Baby Laurel was being held.

Yum! We got the cake from the Thriftway Bakery. It is the same Lemon Drop cake we've had for my baby shower and Mom's birthday. SO good. He really only ate the ice cream. He kept saying, "Birthday Cake!" though.

Grandma and Parker after everyone went home. The Elmo doll they are holding is one that my Grandpa sent for him several months ago. It is a puppet and he loves it! My mom made the blanket that is in the background.
It was a great party. We are so happy to have Parker. He is so much fun and I just adore him! Happy Birthday sweetheart!

1 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!!
I love the cake. That is really pretty. It looks very yummy too. I can't believe our boys are 2 years old now. Wow time flies.