Sunday, June 1, 2008

Parker pics

Grant just thought it would be cute to put him in the box of oranges. He loved it! So cute.




Check out those feet! They are huge! I worry that we'll be going to the Nike outlet when he's a teenager to get size 17 high tops because he won't fit into anything else. With these genes, how could I expect anything else. Grant and I both are a size 12. He loves kicking this ball and making it rattle. Maybe we have a future soccer player on our hands.



We had some sun.... some very hot days. It got up to at least 97. It didn't last long. It's been rainy and in the 60's. When will we finally get to put our winter clothes away?


We had to pull over on our way to the church auction. It just looked like HEAVEN!


I took these today after church. This was his easter outfit.

This picture makes me laugh. What a face!

I just love this boy to pieces. He is so great. I just have 8 1/2 more days till summer vacation. I cannot wait. We will have so much fun.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness. He is the cutest little boy I have seen! I miss him and I can't believe how big he is getting. I am kind of sad now. We will see you in July right??? Tell Parker NO MORE GROWING until then!-jules

Jill said...

You're right! His feet are huge! That is hilarious. I'm sure he will be tall. We have that same toy that you lay them in and they kick the ball. Eli loved it. That last picture is classic. What a handsome boy! I can't wait to meet him!