Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Parker Can Do

I can't believe how much he is doing in just the past week. He is rolling over several times in a row.... he got 3 1/2 feet away from me today. I know crawling is just around the corner. He is saying Da-Da-Da-Da, but Grant isn't convinced yet that he's taking about him.

He is sitting up on his own.
He is eating. Yesterday it was prunes. They work! He's feeling much better now.


He plays with balls.

He plays with older kids and finds them fascinating. This is cousin Max. He is 4 years old and loves entertaining Parker every Tuesday when Grant's sister Kristen babysits.



He can bounce!

Someday I will learn how to hold the camera right when videotaping. I really want to buy a videocamera and a new and improved digital camera.

He can roll (and almost scoot)!



My mom made this blanket. It's got to be the ugliest blanket I've ever owned, but it's not meant to be pretty... it is to stimulate him. She collected different textured fabrics and straps and sewed them on. He loves yanking on them, scratching them, and eating them. She should go into business and work on making it bit more attractive. :)


Happy 7 month Birthday Parker! I'm so amazed at all you can do.

5 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

He is so cute and growing up fast!

FarrEver Family said...

So cute, So big, and such a little Grant! Are you so happy school is out?

Swasey Times said...

Love the quilt. I remember when I was a little girl and your Mom made us a TeePee with all our names stenciled on it. I LOVED THAT SO MUCH. By the time we finally threw it away is was completely worn out. I'd love to know how she made that. Anyway, your Mom is so great about kids projects.
Melissa

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Parker is such a cute little guy. It is amazing how much he can do already. Don't they grow fast. I can't believe how big my boys are now. It seems like every day they look bigger.

Jill said...

That teepee that your mom made was awesome, I agree with Melissa. We played with that pretty much everyday. She is pretty creative!