Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Halloween

After having a vote for Parker's costume, I ignored your vote and purchased yet another costume. I know, I know, some of you really wanted him to be the hot dog. It just wasn't very practical. He is crawling everywhere and he is stuck in the bag and can't move. Also, we were going a few places on Halloween and then we'd have to take him in and out of it to strap him into the car seat. I didn't like the tiger that much, so that went back to Costco. The pumpkin was an even smaller bag costume than the hot dog. The rocket is awesome, but too big; maybe next year. So, he was Mickey Mouse. Found this costume at the Disney Store. The ears squeak. Very cute. I called my mom 2 days before Halloween asking if she had any ideas of where I could find bright yellow socks. She knocked out these little shoes in a couple of hours. I love that I have a mom that sews.

Parker came to my class Halloween party and had fun walking the halls with a couple of girls after school got out. When he crawled around, that strap looked like a thong. It was really funny.

1 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

So Adorble. Glad that you went with something beside the hot dog. Wish I could have! Miss u...u look like u r doing great. Happy b-day!