35 1/4 inch tall. Basically our 18 month old is 3 feet tall, almost as tall as an average 2 1/2 year old! Off the charts!
28 pounds 2 1/2 ounces. 75th percentile.
What Parker can do:
Says: no, shoe, car, mama, dada, ball, Elmo, cookie, light (which he pronounces Dit), stuck (cuck), Duck, quack, boat, robot (bot), ewww, tree, bird, bee, plane (pane), two, shirt, hand, head, ear, nose, eye, hand, sock, "I did it!"-- (that really surprised us!), truck, choo choo, wheel wheel, fish, coin, clock, tent, book, bus (more of a but), hat, hot, balloon (bloon), uh-oh, hi-ya (with karate chop motion), bye, spoon, good (once he said good boy), baby, flag, flower, cookie, boo
When he sees a ___________, he _____________.
Plane or rocket/ says sssssshhheeww and points towards the sky and waves his hand back & forth
Dog or cat/ chases it and yells
feels the wind/ he says brrr
- Points to his head, ear, eye, mouth, nose, hand, & feet when you ask them where they are.
- Will follow directions, like put empty pop cans in our can bin. Will hit certain buttons when you point to them.
- Sings along to songs he likes. He made me tear up at church on Mother's Day when the primary kids sang and he sang along in Grant's arms.
- Gives kisses. Many are unexpected. He will just look us sometimes and focus on our mouth and give us a wet smooch.
- Dances. Bounces to music and claps.
- Tries to jump. He crouches and then pops up.
- Brings books to you and sits in your lap expecting you to read.
- Opens and shuts doors
- Plays well with other kids
- Scribbles with crayons & loves pens
- Knows sign language for no, duck, bird, plane, and others
- Crosses ring finger and pinky and is proud of what he can do
- Climbs up on chairs and the couch
- Pushes anything with wheels: toys, the high chair, strollers, old peoples' walkers.... you name it
- Walks down steps holding my hand
- Offers food to you and smiles if you actually take a bite
- Eats just about anything. Not picky. Likes green beans and broccoli. Mac n' cheese is another favorite
- If you say zipper or button, he looks down on his outfit or pulls on yours.
- He loves to peek around objects and say Boo. He loves to step on the bottom of the frame of the couch and peek over the top when I'm sitting on it and Boo me.
- Takes one nap at 12:00 every day for 2-3 hours.
- Turns light switch on and off when he stands in recliner.