Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun with the Clarks

My brother and his family came to Oregon from Wyoming for a visit. This was the first time I was able to meet their youngest girl, Natalia. She is a sweet 6 month old baby. Ava is 3 and Sophie is 5. I love these little girls and their fun personalities!

Watch this video to see how much Parker loved having a baby in the house. He may just be ready for a younger sibling.



We spent a lot of time outdoors. Lots of parks and the zoo.
Cam helps Parker go on his first slip n' slide. It was more like a drag n' slide. He would just sit nicely down at the top and wait for someone to slide him down. I was really surprised that he liked it. It was a hot and humid day, so I'm sure it felt nice.

We went to Multnomah Falls. Grant biked the whole way there. Not sure how many miles, I think about 40. Then he hiked to the top of the falls, a very steep 1 mile each way. And then when we got there, he walked up to the bridge with us. Cam and his family continued up to the top and we, including my mom, went back down.
We spent a day at my mom's house. Cam got to see old friends Cory, Raj, and Brian. I got to see my oldest friend, Niki and her son Arien. We had a great time.

Back at home the girls learn how to play the trombone. Sophia was really good.

1 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

I can't believe Natalia is already 6 months old. Time sure does fly. What a cutie. I love the video of Parker kissing her. What a sweet boy.