Friday, July 17, 2009

Photo Shoots

I'd like to frame some of these first pictures. It is time to pull out the old pictures

My mom with all her grandkids. Too bad Parker was fussy. Two words-- nap time.
When we went to Albany, Parker and Ava were napping and Cam and Julia were with Cory, so I took Sophie to the park. This was our little photo shoot.









Julia tried to get some nice shots of me and my brother with my mom. Cameron was totally making us laugh with his silly faces, but we got some good ones.









I love my family! I wish Cam and his beautiful family lived closer.

3 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how big Parker is now. Cameron and his kids look great as well. Looks like you had a great time.

cameron said...

this is the funniest blog post ever! i can't believe you posted all those! how silly! love it. that was so much fun!

FarrEver Family said...

Fun pics. Fun family. You guys just look so happy to be together. What a blessing!