Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break







This Spring Break was the busiest week off work ever! Saturday we went to my Mom's house and painted her spare bedroom. On Monday Grant and I decided to go carpet shopping to replace the nasty bedroom carpet. We picked our carpet at the third place and could get it installed on Thursday. SO, the week was filled with cleaning and emptying 3 bedrooms out and shoving all of that furniture in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. I also painted our master bedroom. We did get away for a night and a day to the beach for some relaxation. Thank goodness! It was beautiful weather and we had a great time. Our carpet was installed on Thursday and we love it! Thursday night and Friday were spent putting everything back and Saturday Grant's whole family came over for his Mom's birthday.

Sunday I spent 8 1/2 hours standing in line to audition for Biggest Loser. It was crazy! I went with Grant's sister, Kristen. Over 4 1/2 hours were in the cold and rain... all for a group interview of 15 people in front of 1 casting director. We were asked 3 questions. I'll know tonight if I get a call back. I would be very surprised. It is hard to stand out amongst 2,000 people! 30 people will get called back and possibly 2 will be cast on the show. What a day! Not sure that I would do it again. I may still submit my 9 page application and make a video to send in.

1 comments:

Swasey Times said...

What a busy Spring "Break". I'm actually jealous. We've done a whole lot of sitting around and doing nothing. Just waiting for the baby to arrive!!! I've gotten a few projects done, but nothing as satisfying as those. Good luck with B.L. tryouts. I love that show.