Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow Day!



President's Day... No work! What do we do? Go to the snow!
It was a beautiful day and I wanted to make sure Parker got to use his snow boots and bib overalls at least once, so we headed to Mt. Hood. We bought him a sled for $1 at a garage sale last summer. Grant hated the idea of buying a sled and storing it in hope that it gets used, but I'm so glad we did. It was perfect for Parker and seemed really safe.
It was a bright, sunny day. Not too cold. This was one of my favorite days.... ever. Parker was so intrigued by the snow and had so much fun on the sled.






He looks like such a big boy dragging his own sled through the snow.

MY ANGELS!

Bombing Daddy with a snowball!

Mommy's turn to get hit by a snowball.



Grant was circling around fast! He loved it!


My favorite picture!

And the real sledding begins!

There was a big dip here. You can see where Grant's boots hit.
All smiles. Again! Again!







3 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Great pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love Parker's sun glasses. He looks so cool.

Jill said...

That is an awesome hill you found. I love his sled too. I have never seen one like that. I love sledding too. Its the best.

Veekfam said...

Great pics, Julie! It makes me miss oregon sooooo much. Parker is getting so big and so stinkin' cute! Hope you guys are doing good.