Sunday, September 28, 2008

My teethy baby

I love these pics in his Gap jean jacket. This was at Cameron's best friend, Cory's wedding reception. I've known Cory since he was 4. It was nice to be there. Cameron and Julia enjoyed themselves at his Hawaiian wedding, but couldn't make it up here for the reception.
Parker got his first tooth right after our Salt Lake trip at the end of August. We haven't seen any signs of another tooth till now. We went down to Albany last weekend and there was only one tooth. The next day there it was, his second tooth. No real fussiness. He's such a good boy!


One week after getting his second tooth.

1 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Julien just got his second tooth as well. I love how we have boys that are the same age. It is like us when we were kids. I suppose we are still the same age though. Ha ha.
Can't wait to see you in Oregon next year. I am sure the boys will love playing together.