Sunday, September 28, 2008

Parker's new loves

This is my mom's neighbor's cat, Stanley. Stanley is a special cat. He has 7 toes on each paw. He and my dad had a special relationship. Parker sure liked him and he was very patient as Parker tried grabbing his tail and ears. Made me nervous, especially with all those extra claws!
He loves the tupperware cupboard. He loves to pull everything out. Loves crawling from one end of the house to the other.

He loves to look over the back of the recliner and have someone scare him.
I love this picture as he belly laughs! He loves to play and read with Daddy.
We love Parker soooo much. What an amazing little guy.

2 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Oh Jewels, he is so beautiful! I can not believe he is almost a year. PLease say you will come visit me when we move to UTAH? Miss you! Hope school is going well!

Jill said...

The pictures of him laughing are so adorable!