Tuesday, July 22, 2008

5 Year Anniversary

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Saturday. We went to The Melting Pot-yum! and to a movie. That day we also bought Grant his birthday present- his road bike. It has been an amazing 5 years. I didn't think it was possible for our love to grow anymore than it was on that day, but it certainly has. We are in jobs that we love, our first house, and we have a beautiful baby. We couldn't ask for more. Sometimes I think that Grant is a new man from the one I married. He has changed his eating habits and exercise routines so drastically, but he is still supportive, loving, patient, funny, and much more. I'm so proud of him. I made a special connection with Grant in 7th grade. I'm so glad we had a strong foundation of friendship, that we kept in touch even though we were far apart, and that we followed our hearts.




2 comments:

Jill said...

AWWWWWW! What adorable wedding pictures! You guys are such a cute couple. I am so glad that you are so happy together. Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

That is the first time I have seen your wedding photos. You were such a beautiful bride. You both look so happy. Glad that you are still happy after 5 years of marriage. You certainly deserve happiness. Happy Anniversary. Love ya.