Sunday, July 13, 2008

Before and During Pics

I thought I would post some before and during pictures. Grant has lost around 115 pounds and I have lost 70 (I did have a baby, which slowed me down!). I think Grant should be done, but he wants to keep going. I am not even close. It makes me sad that we gained that much weight together, but am happy that we encourage each other to better our lives now. I know that we are being a good example of healthy people for Parker. These before pictures really amaze me.
I just can't believe we ever looked like that!
Fall 2006

Today



Fall 2006
TodaySpring 2006?
Fall 2006

Christmas 2006 (After we each lost 25+ pounds)


Today



1 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

You both look great. Good job. I still need to lose some weight myself. Amazing how having babies puts weight on. I didn't gain that much with Julien but I gained a lot with Xavier. That is the weight I still need to lose, from my pregnancy with Xavier.