Saturday, July 19, 2008

My beautiful boy

I'm so excited about these pictures. I never knew how to shoot close up. I learned in my photography class that the tulip on your digital camera is the macro setting and it lets you get within an inch and be in focus. Love it. Parker likes trying to grab the lens when I'm that close though. I just think he is so perfect. We are so lucky. He is a really good baby too.

Look at those huge feet! He is 30 inches long and weighs 20 pounds 5 1/2 oucnes.

I've always loved babies' mouths... I love his the most!
Look at those big blue eyes and sweet kissable cheeks.


What a happy boy.

Tired of Mommy taking his picture.

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a little cutie pie! I just want to pick him up and kiss him!

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

He is so cute. Hopefully I can see him in person soon. I would love to get one of his kisses. Such a sweetie.

the splendid life of us... said...

I am so glad that you are taking a photography class, they are very helpful. I want to take some more pretty soon.

I so love close up shots and I love the first picture of Parker, beautiful!