Friday, January 15, 2010

California, here we come!

We wanted to go somewhere for Christmas vacation. Somewhere not too far, cold, or expensive. We decided to go visit my old friends in California. Wyoming and Utah were out. We'd like to visit family there this summer.

We left my mom's house on Christmas night and drove all night (while Parker slept peacefully) to Sacramento. We went to my friend Elizabeth's house. Her daughter is only 2 months younger. They were so cute together.


We went to Old Town Sacramento to the Train Museum. Perfect museum for Parker. He LOVES trains!




Love this picture with his reflection!

He was so cute to push around Brianna as they ate their snack. Anything with wheels!
Me and Elizabeth.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I bet Parker was loving that train museum. Are they dancing in that first picture? Very sweet.

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Parker is so cute. What a handsome boy. I can't believe how big he is now.