Friday, January 15, 2010

San Francisco

I love this picture of my boys and the diggers in front of the most recognized bridge in the world.

Me and Karin

Running free
My handsome boys
My second favorite place in San Francisco... The Palace of Fine Arts. Beautiful!





Parker looks like he is explaining the history behind this structure.





My #1 favorite spot in San Francisco... Coit Tower. I love going there at night to see the city lit up. It is on Telegraph Hill. Grant proposed there, so it is a very special place.


This is the grassy spot we were sitting at when Grant proposed on January 25, 2003. We were married less than 6 months later. It was a clear night and the city was glowing... very romantic!
We left San Francisco and headed north on 101, since we heard there was 8-10 inches of snow predicted in the Mt. Shasta area of I-5. It was a long, windy road, but GORGEOUS and I'm glad we went.

1 comments:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

Beautiful pictures. I can't wait until we drive through San Francisco next year.