Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas

For Christmas Eve, we went to Grant's brother's house. The kids opened their presents and we had a great dinner.

Grant with Molly and Finn.

Max's reactions are the best! I wish every kids reacted like this when they opened presents. He is so excited and appreciative. Love it!





We kept it pretty simple again this year. Just a few toys from us and some hand me down toys from Cam and Wendy. Parker did love opening presents this year and kept asking to open more. Even a week after Christmas, we wrapped up a couple of his pocket cars after he begged to open more presents. He got plenty from family and friends too.



It was a wonderful, quiet Christmas. We went to my mom's for Christmas dinner and opened presents there too. I loved this Christmas with Parker as he could understand more of what was going on. I loved that he loved Santa. I loved starting some family traditions and spending time with my family.

2 comments:

Diane Clark said...

AH Christmas of 2009, what great fun. Parker and Santa at the mall were best of friends. That Santa was the best "mall Santa" I have ever seen. All the gifts really came from the greatest aunts, uncles, and cousins a sweet little guy like Parker could ever have! Talk about generous, they all know the true meaning of giving, thanks. It was great seeing how good Parker was at CHristmas, no climbing the tree or taking off ornaments, just one sweetheart. He definately rated a ++10 on good boy with Santa and the Grandma's.

lavina said...

so sweet hes adorable